Monday, January 14, 2019

Suburb #111 O'Connor

Suburb number 111 was O'Connor in the inner north of Canberra...which alas appears to no longer have a sign.

O'Connor is named after Richard Edward O'Connor, a judge in the high court and a founder of the Constitution.

The streets here are named after explorers, Australia flora, legislators and pioneers.


My adventure started at the local shops...in the pub....which seemed appropriate (love the t-shirt :p).







If you don't have a map on you, look downwards for assistance!


 Or follow the 'waterways' :p

 Past the new mansions of O'Connor...

And the beautiful memories of times past...





The views and old gums at the top of the suburb are particularly beautiful...





But as my adventure continued I also found some rather unexpected things...including a large caravan park seemingly in the middle of nowhere, completely out of sight...


And a natural wonderland almost in the middle of the city! The bush capital at its best. I can't wait to get fit and explore the bike trails around here properly.







The secrets of O'Connor - just what this project was all about :-)

1 comment:

  1. Mr Pedro and his investment funding helped me achieve my project funding with the return of 2% rate in return for loan amount of 500,000.00 Euro to finance my project and it was very fast and secure so I will advise anyone here looking for loans or investors to contact Mr Pedro on WhatsApp:+1-863-231-0632 Email: pedroloanss@gmail.com
    Thank You.

    ReplyDelete